Welcome to the Great Lakes Barbecue Association! The Great Lakes Barbecue Association is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to promoting the art and technique of Outdoor Cooking!
Our association was founded in 2007 under the common love for outdoor cooking on just about any heat source – wood, charcoal, pellets, gas. We love food, fire and fellowship! We are a non-profit organization (501c7) whose members want to utilize their love of barbecue and outdoor cooking to benefit selected charities and other worthwhile causes.
Highlights of the GLBBQA
· Team of the Year Program – Professional
· Beak to Beak Program
· BBQ 101 Class
· Spring Fling
In addition to being connected with other like-minded outdoor cooking enthusiasts, your membership includes:
• Discounts on Events/Classes
• Invitation to participate in Team of the Year Programs
• Eligibility in the Beak to Beak Competition
• With an individual membership you will receive the following:
SIGN UP TODAY!